StoryTime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryTime

A forum designed to help all levels of writers share queries, synopsis, hooks, poems, and stories with each other to get criticism and feedback.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My love for writing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

My love for writing Empty
PostSubject: My love for writing   My love for writing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:26 pm

Hey guys!

So I guess I should introduce myself! My name is Chantal. I begun this forum as a way to connect writers together, get advice and critique each other. No matter the writing level.

I've always had a passion for writing and I began writing as soon as I was old enough to hold a pencil. I struggled often finishing stories until recently. I feel like I was finally able to get over that hump and now am having no issues finishing stories! But now comes the query and a bunch of other stuff I've never had to do (hence the forum).

Well I like to write young adult fantasy, though I've dabbled in historical fiction as well! Well I can't wait to read your work!

Chantal
Back to top Go down
https://storytime.iftopic.com

My love for writing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StoryTime :: Start here! :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: